Cognitive Behavioural Therapist
Salary Band: £32,320 – 41,300
Hours: 37.5 per week
Full and Part-time positions available
Location: Nottingham City, Mansfield & Ashfield and Newark & Sherwood
Insight Healthcare, part of the Concern Group, is a highly regarded, national organisational and experienced provider of IAPT services to the NHS. Due to continued success and national growth we have opportunities for motivated and enthusiastic individual to join the team in the Newark, Mansfield, Ashfield and Sherwood areas. The team will be offering high and low intensity interventions and counselling. As a fully qualified Cognitive Behavioural Therapist, and key member of the team you will be valued for your contribution to maintaining Insight’s excellent reputation and helping us develop this further through innovative practice.
It is our mission to improve the mental health and wellbeing of the people we serve. You will play a key role in delivering this mission, and be committed to our core values which are at the heart of everything we do. This is an excellent time and opportunity to join an organisation that is experiencing ongoing growth and continues to seek new opportunities to further strengthen and build upon our excellent reputation.
We offer a competitive package that includes:
- A supportive culture that values work-life balance
- A comprehensive induction with ongoing access to training, development and clinical supervision
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays (rising with length in service) and with the opportunity to purchase additional leave
- An Employee Assistance Programme which offers 24/7 financial, legal and personal advice, including free access to counselling where required
- Access to LifeWorks, which provides excellent corporate discounts on shopping, cinema tickets and restaurants
- Discounted gym membership and Cycle to Work scheme
- Family friendly policies including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- An enhanced pension scheme and death in service insurance
We are looking for team members that are:
- Trained as a CBT therapist or High Intensity Therapist
- Able to deliver high quality interventions that reflect local and national priorities and targets
- An inspirational team player with excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively
- Able to deliver required performance targets
- Committed to improving access to psychological therapies in Peterborough
For an informal discussion regarding this post please contact Gemma Gration, PWP Team Lead, on 0300 555 5580, who will be happy to speak with you.
The closing date for applications is: 17th February 2019, but we reserve the right close recruitment prior to this where high volumes of applications are received, so it would be recommended to return you completed application as soon as possible.
How to apply
Job Packs providing more information on the role, including a Job Description and Person Specification, can be found by visiting www.concerngroup.org/current-vacancies/
To apply, please complete the application form contained within the Job Pack and return via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively post to Recruitment Team, Buttress House, Brenkley Way, Seaton Burn, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE13 6DS
This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure. Concern Group will cover the cost of this.
If you have not heard from us within 6 weeks of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.