Insight IAPT is a not-for-profit organisation providing free talking therapies across the UK on behalf of the NHS.
We passionately believe in increasing access to psychological therapy treatments that work. People should be able to access these treatments as quickly as possible when they need them.
We also provide Wellbeing at Work employee assistance programmes. These enable employers to provide their staff with access to wellbeing support through a 24-hour counselling and advice helpline, a range of resources, and a web portal.
We are committed to improving the mental health and wellbeing of the people we support. We work to a strong set of organisational values and uphold these in all the work we do.
- Compassion and hopefulness
- Being open and friendly
- Inclusivity and fairness
- Experience and expertise
- Hard work, creativity and innovation
- Going the extra mile with people to achieve the right outcomes
Our organisational values are really important to us and we want to them to shape how we deliver our services to patients and care for our colleagues. We want to live by them, not just talk about them.
We aim to:
- Deliver a high-quality, inclusive service; treating you with dignity and respect.
- Do the right thing, at the right time, for the people we see.
- Strive to be compassionate and caring upon each contact.
- Put your needs at the heart of all we do.
- Care about the wellbeing of our colleagues, who care about you.
- Provide collaborative support and help guide you through your problems.
- Go above and beyond working for the good of our patients.
Insight IAPT is part of Concern Group, which also includes Mental Health Concern and various projects and partnerships that are all focused around our mission: to improve the mental health and wellbeing of the people we support.