Insight IAPT is a not-for-profit organisation providing free talking therapies across the UK on behalf of the NHS.
We passionately believe in increasing access to psychological therapy treatments that work. People should be able to access these treatments as quickly as possible when they need them.
We also provide Wellbeing at Work employee assistance programmes. These enable employers to provide their staff with access to wellbeing support through a 24-hour counselling and advice helpline, a range of resources, and a web portal.
We are committed to improving the mental health and wellbeing of the people we support. We work to a strong set of organisational values and uphold these in all the work we do.
- We think creatively and dynamically to give opportunities and the right support to people and our colleagues.
- We work collaboratively to create new ideas and ways of working.
- We challenge norms and always look to improve the way we deliver the best social values.
- We act with humility and kindness.
- We are hopeful for people even when they struggle to be hopeful for themselves.
- We show empathy to our colleagues and those we support, to ensure we understand and meet their needs.
- We deliver on our promises.
- We hold ourselves and our partners to account in all that we do.
- We listen and act upon what the people we support tell us is important to them.
- We act with consideration towards others.
- We are open, approachable, and fair.
- We act in a way that is inclusive of others and respectful of their dignity.
- We use our experience and expertise to deliver a measurable impact for our communities.
- We go the extra mile to deliver the right outcomes for people and we’re proud of what we do.
- We work together to ensure we deliver joined up services where there is no ‘wrong door’ to getting help.
Our organisational values are really important to us and we want to them to shape how we deliver our services to patients and care for our colleagues. We want to live by them, not just talk about them.
We aim to:
- Deliver a high-quality, inclusive service; treating you with dignity and respect.
- Do the right thing, at the right time, for the people we see.
- Strive to be compassionate and caring upon each contact.
- Put your needs at the heart of all we do.
- Care about the wellbeing of our colleagues, who care about you.
- Provide collaborative support and help guide you through your problems.
- Go above and beyond working for the good of our patients.
Mental Health Concern
Insight IAPT’s parent charity is Mental Health Concern. Together, our mission is to provide high-quality integrated mental health and wellbeing services, placing people and communities at the heart of everything we do.