Insight IAPT services are for people with mild to moderate depression and anxiety symptoms in primary care. We cannot provide an urgent/emergency service to people in crisis or who need a risk management service.
The minimum age limit can differ between services and not all services offer the same type of support. Please visit Our Locations to check before making a referral.
We see patients who are experiencing:
- Depression and low mood
- Panic and agoraphobia
- Worry and generalised anxiety
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Health anxiety
- Social anxiety
- Long-term health conditions
What we offer:
- Psychological wellbeing support
- Digital CBT
- Guided CBT self-help
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Behavioural couple therapy (BCT)
- Interpersonal therapy (IPT)
- Eye movement desensitisation and reprocessing (EMDR)
- Employment advisor support
If you wish to make a referral to one of our services, please complete our referral form.