Our Bassetlaw service provides free and confidential talking therapies to anyone 18+ years who are registered with a GP in the Bassetlaw area.
You can refer yourself to us, or you can ask your GP or other health professional to refer you.
What we can help with
and can offer help to anyone struggling with common mental health problems such as:
- Depression and low mood
- Health anxiety
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Struggles during pregnancy and up to two years after birth, including support for partners
- Bereavement and loss
- Struggles due to long-term health conditions
The support we offer
To support people with their difficulties, we offer different therapies such as:
- CBT (cognitive behavioural therapy)
- Digital CBT (online therapy course)
- Guided self-help based on CBT
- Couple therapy for depression
- EMDR (eye movement desensitisation and reprocessing)
- IPT (interpersonal therapy)
- Mindfulness groups
- Perinatal support
The best therapy will depend on your particular situation.