We provide free, confidential therapy for people aged 17+ years who are registered with a Medway GP. We offer one-to-one sessions with a dedicated therapist at a time convenient to you.
What we can help with
We can help if you are experiencing common mental health issues such as:
- Low mood or depression
- Bereavement and loss
- Relationship difficulties
- Family problems
To learn more about the common mental health issues we can support, please see our How are you feeling? page.
The therapies we offer
We offer a range of talking therapies, including:
- Online CBT with Ieso Digital Health (see below for details)
- SilverCloud (online therapy course)
- Guided self-help based on CBT
- CBT (cognitive behavioural therapy)
- Couple counselling
- EMDR (eye movement desensitisation and reprocessing)
The best therapy will depend on your particular situation.
About online CBT with Ieso Digital Health
If you feel overwhelmed, worried, stressed, or are experiencing feelings of depression, you can sign up for a course of online CBT with Ieso. Chat one-to-one with a fully qualified therapist online using typed therapy.
Completely private and accessible from home, appointments are available 6.00am-11.00pm, seven days a week.
Proven to be as effective as face-to-face, you can go back and review your therapy sessions at any time, keep your therapist updated in between appointments, set goals and track progress.
Our specialist employment advisors can support you if your mental health has been affected by work. We can help if you:
- Want to get back into work.
- Have been affected by furlough or working from home.
- Have been made redundant.
- Are experiencing other work-related problems.
This service is available to all clients who are attending therapy with Medway Talking Therapies.
How to make an appointment
If you would like to book an appointment, please fill in our self-referral form now and a member of our friendly patient coordinator team will contact you.