Talking Together Wirral (TTW) offers free and confidential talking therapy service to anyone who is aged 16+ and registered with a GP in the Wirral. This free and confidential service is commissioned by the NHS.
What we can help with
We can offer help to people who are experiencing common mental health problems, such as:
- Low mood or depression
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Health anxiety
- Social anxiety
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Mental health problems related to long-term health conditions
- Bereavement and loss
- Relationship difficulties
- Family problems
- Body dysmorphia
- Disordered eating patterns
If you would like to learn more about the common mental health issues we can support, please see our How are you feeling? page.
The therapies we offer
We offer a range of mental health services from talking therapies, counselling, information, to support. Talking therapies can help you to understand and work through difficult feelings and to develop strategies for coping better. We offer a range of talking therapies, including:
- Guided self-help based on CBT
- Digital CBT
- CBT (cognitive behavioural therapy)
- Couple therapy
- EMDR (eye movement desensitisation and reprocessing)
- Interpersonal therapy (IPT)
The best therapy will depend on your particular situation. If you would like further information on therapies we offer, please visit our How can we help you? section.
How to make an appointment
If you would like to book an appointment, please fill in our self-referral form now and a member of our friendly patient coordinator team will contact you.
Who we are
Talking Together Wirral is delivered by a partnership of Insight IAPT and: