As a Trainee High Intensity Therapist in our team, you will have the opportunity to develop your career, studying alongside other High Intensity Trainees, with an organisation that is recognised for developing individuals and has an excellent reputation at…
Our recruitment philosophy
At Insight IAPT, we are dedicated to creating an empowered workforce of passionate people who do amazing things for our patients.
We know how important it is to work in an organisation that values you and the role you provide. Being part of Insight IAPT means:
- We will care for you, your role, and career development while you care for the people who need our support.
- Together, we evolve and innovate services to help us to face the future needs of people with anxiety disorders and depression.
- Together, we increase access; provide the least burdensome, most effective treatments first; and help more people to recover.
We are pleased to offer a range of benefits for our colleagues.
- Enhanced pension scheme.
- LifeWorks scheme for financial perks, discounts, and more.
- Salary sacrifice car lease scheme.
- Free death in service benefit (double your salary).
Colleague wellbeing and support
- LifeWorks employee assistance service offers 24/7 access to information and advice, including counselling and legal and financial advice.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Cycle to Work discount scheme.
- Wellbeing initiatives.
- Peer-to-peer recognition scheme on LifeWorks platform.
Learning and development
- Regular performance appraisal reviews.
- Tailored induction.
- Support with funding for additional qualifications linked to role
- External coaching for managers.
- The ability to get involved in shaping the future of our services, research that makes a difference to practice, and a range of ways to innovate what we do.
For further information on working with us, please speak to our People Services team on 0191 217 0377 or firstname.lastname@example.org.