As part of our new and exciting ‘Shaping our Future’ strategy, we are looking for a Finance Director to join our senior leadership team. The role will be very much a hands-on position, with an immediate priority on the improvement of financial systems and processes.
The Finance Director will be key in supporting and driving our Shaping Our Future strategy, by simplifying our organisation and developing efficiency plans to support a more holistic approach to effectiveness and sustainability.
You would play an active leadership role across the organisation, with the delivery of a high-quality finance function, ensuring all financial systems generate timely and accurate management information for services, the executive team, and the board of trustees.
You will have the ability to shape and influence the financial systems and commercial practices of the business. You will be confident in your leadership and ability to motivate and drive cultural change within the team, to create a high-performing, value-adding finance team.
The role is responsible and accountable for the planning and management of our finances.
The role requires the production, control, and detailed analysis of budgets and management information, to ensure resources are available for the maintenance and development of services.
We would love to hear from you, if you possess the following:
- An energetic, passionate, self-starter with a positive disposition.
- Recent extensive experience and consistent achievement at a senior management level in an organisation of comparable scope and complexity.
- Experience of supporting an executive team and communicating at a high level, including formal presentations, briefing papers, board reports, and organisational development proposals.
- An ability to build relationships quickly and have a positive commercial impact on the business.
- The ability to be both hands-on, whilst maintaining a macro view of the organisation.
- A recognised CCAB qualification.
How to apply
It is essential that you read the attached Job Pack, which includes further information about this role and our organisation.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
All correspondence will be through the email address provided on your application form; to avoid missing our emails, please regularly check your junk mail folder.
For further information about this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you.
The closing date for applications is Sunday 1st August 2021.
This post is subject to a DBS check, which we will cover the cost of, and we do reserve the right to close the vacancy early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.
We are passionate about creating a diverse workforce and positively encourage applications from underrepresented communities.