You will be joining Insight IAPT, which is a highly regarded, national organisation and a well-established provider of IAPT services on behalf of the NHS. We offer high and low intensity interventions and counselling, and as a key member of the team you will be valued for your contribution to maintaining our excellent reputation and helping us develop this further through innovative practice.
It is our mission to improve the mental health and wellbeing of the people we serve. You will play a key role in delivering this mission and be committed to our core values, which are at the heart of everything we do.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established organisation that has experienced growth and continues to seek new opportunities to further strengthen and build upon our excellent reputation.
About the role
The CBT therapist role is highly valued and seen as an integral part of what we do. Our therapists provide disorder specific assessments, formulation and evidence-based CBT protocols for people with anxiety disorders and/or depression. We work to the stepped care model to provide the least intrusive and most appropriate level of care to meet the needs of the person. Therefore, our CBT therapists will offer a wide range of treatments and delivery formats. Adapting what we offer to make our treatments more accessible is a critical characteristic of what we do.
We have a CBT preceptorship for newly qualified staff and career development opportunities through to senior management and clinical leadership. As you will already know, IAPT is fast paced. We listen to our staff wellbeing needs and provide clinical CPD, self-care sessions and high-quality resources to enable you to support people effectively. The role is varied and constantly evolving with the evidence base and guidance and you can be a part of our evolution if you join us.
- We will care for you, your role and career development, while you care for the people who need our support.
- Together we will evolve and innovate services to help us to face the future needs of people with anxiety disorders and depression.
- Together we will increase access; provide the least burdensome, most effective treatments first; and help more people to recover.
We have permanent, full & part-time roles available working between the hours of 8am – 8pm Monday to Friday. This advert is open ended and applications will be shortlisted within a week of receipt.
We are also offering a Welcome Bonus (Terms & Conditions apply) to successful candidates joining our Mid Notts, Wirral, Kent & Medway services.
We would love to hear from you if you possess the following:
- Hold a Post Graduate Diploma in High Intensity Interventions or other Post Graduate CBT training qualification
- Hold BABCP accreditation or be working towards full accreditation.
- Are looking to work for an innovative provider who really values you and your career development.
- Have a proven track record of delivering high quality disorder specific assessments, formulation and protocol-based CBT interventions that reflect local and national priorities and targets.
- Able to demonstrate good therapeutic relationships with people.
- Able to undertake thorough risk assessments.
- Able to organise high volume workload to ensure effective prioritisation and delivery of objectives.
- Are flexible to meet the needs of the service.
- Are committed to improving access to psychological therapies and working within these services for your future career development.
- Additional EMDR training and IAPT HIT Supervisor training are desirable.
How to apply
Please download the attached Job Pack which includes an application form and details of our Benefits & Rewards.
Please email completed application forms or a CV & cover letter, quoting reference number IN40 to email@example.com
This advert is open ended, and applications will be shortlisted within a week of receipt.
All correspondence will be through the email address provided on your application form/CV to avoid missing our emails, please regularly check your junk mail folder.
This post is subject to a DBS check, which we will cover the cost of, and we do reserve the right to close the vacancy early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.
We are passionate about creating a diverse workforce and positively encourage applications from underrepresented communities.