An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced clinician to join our team as a Clinical Lead.
As a key member of the Talking Together Wirral leadership team, you will work closely with your colleagues to ensure we deliver the best service possible to our clients. Drawing on your strong clinical skills, you will be responsible for providing clinical leadership to the team, working in partnership with the Service Manager, Clinical Leads, Team Leads, practitioners and other colleagues to maintain a safe and effective service. You will also take the lead for ensuring the maintenance, dissemination and development of the highest professional standards of clinical practice, in accordance with national guidelines; including the implementation and management of a supervisory regime that meets statutory and regulatory compliance.
You will be fully supported in your role by Insight’s Principal Clinical Lead and benefit from close working relationships with our Clinical Leads embedded in other services, giving you the opportunity to continuingly develop your clinical skills and expertise.
We would love to hear from you, if you possess the following:
- Qualified and accredited High Intensity CBT Therapist or Counsellor. Please see criteria in the job description & person specification document.
- An experienced clinician who is able to provide expertise and specialist advice, guidance and consultation to all clinical staff and other professionals.
- Have a strong track record of working with clinical colleagues to ensure they have the skills, expertise and confidence to diagnose, formulate and implement plans for all psychological interventions, in accordance with evidence-based practice and the requirements of IAPT
- An effective time manager with the ability to, prioritize urgent and important tasks, and respond to urgent situations appropriately
- A qualified supervisor who can demonstrate their ability to offer sound clinical supervision to clinical staff within the service
- A confident innovator, ready for the challenge to work differently to ensure that clients, regardless of need, remain at the heart of the service
- Committed to improving access to psychological therapies.
- Adaptable to change, and able to drive and implement change to help drive the service forward
How to apply
The Job Pack is attached which includes an application form, job description and details of our Benefits & Rewards. You can also request a Job Pack from the email address below by quoting the job reference number.
Please email completed application forms to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Sunday 7th November 2021.
All correspondence will be through the email address provided on your application form; to avoid missing our emails, please regularly check your junk mail folder.
This post is subject to a DBS check, which we will cover the cost of, and we reserve the right to close the vacancy early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.
We are passionate about creating a diverse workforce and positively encourage applications from underrepresented communities.