Our recruitment philosophy
At Insight IAPT, we are dedicated to creating an empowered workforce of passionate people who do amazing things for our service users.
We know how important it is to work in an organisation that values you and the role you provide. Being part of Insight IAPT means:
- We will care for you, your role, and career development while you care for the people who need our support.
- Together we will evolve and innovate services to help us to face the future needs of people with anxiety disorders and depression.
- Together we will increase access; provide the least burdensome, most effective treatments first; and help more people to recover.
We are pleased to offer a range of benefits for our colleagues.
- Enhanced pension scheme.
- LifeWorks scheme for financial perks, discounts, and more.
- Salary sacrifice car lease scheme.
- Free death in service benefit (double your salary).
Employee wellbeing and support
- LifeWorks employee assistance service offers 24/7 access to information and advice, including counselling and legal and financial advice.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Cycle to Work discount scheme.
- Wellbeing initiatives.
- Peer-to-peer recognition scheme on LifeWorks platform.
Learning and development
- Regular performance appraisal reviews.
- Tailored induction.
- Support with funding for additional qualifications linked to role
- External coaching for managers.
- The ability to get involved in shaping the future of our services, research that makes a difference to practice, and a range of ways to innovate what we do.
- Homeworking computer equipment pack and new starter allowance for a desk and chair.
- Flexible working from home and/or our local bases and community settings, depending on your location.
- Condensed hours and flexible working available.
- 27 days starting annual leave entitlement (rising to 28 days after 3 years of service, 30 days at 5 years, and 32 days at 10 years).
- Special leave.
- Enhanced parental and adoption benefits.
- Career breaks.
For further information on working with us, please speak to our People Services team on 0191 217 0377 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
View our current vacancies here.
We are always exploring new ways to engage with our employees. It is important to us that you have a voice, enabling you to contribute fully to areas that matter to you, so that together we help to grow and shape the organisation.
Our current approaches to engagement include:
- Pulse colleague surveys
- Colleague roadshows
- Colleague forum
- Focus groups